You can add a little bit of sour cream to the tossed grilled vegetables for a richer, creamier flavour.
- 2 sweet red peppers
- 400 g button mushrooms (large size)
- 500 g zucchini
- 200 g spring onions
- 300 g Florence fennel
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 100 g green olives stuffed with sweet pepper paste
- 200 g Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG Salad
- 100 ml olive oil
- ground black pepper
Vegeta NO MSG Salad
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 8 Persons 40 min
- 1 Clean the sweet peppers and cut them into large pieces; cut each button mushroom in half; trim both ends and horizontally cut the zucchini. Trim and rinse spring onions, clean the Florence fennel and cut the bulb into wedges.
- 2 Grill all the vegetables in a smoking hot ungreased griddle pan, remove from the pan and allow to cool a little.
- 3 Cut the grilled vegetables into smaller pieces, transfer to a large bowl, add minced garlic, parsley and cilantro, rinsed and drained stuffed olives and cubed Feta cheese. Sprinkle with Vegeta No MSG Salad, pour olive oil on top and toss well. Cover and leave to rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Check the taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Keep covered until serving time to allow all the flavours to blend.