You can add a little dry white wine for a nicer taste.
- 50 g barley porridge
- 800 g baby beef (one piece)
- 500 ml Vegeta broth vegetable
- 50 ml oil
- 300 g onions
- 300 g tomatoes
- 200 g frozen yellow string beans
- 300 g cabbage
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g potato
- 100 g sweet pepper
- black pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp Vegeta
- 1 tbsp ground red seasoning pepper
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 6 Persons 80 min
- 1 Soak barley porridge in tepid water overnight.
- 2 Cut the beef into cubes and cook in 500 ml of Vegeta broth vegetable.
- 3 Continue to cook for about 20 minutes.
- 4 Chop up the onion and arrange it in a large casserole dish.
- 5 Add the soaked and drained barley, cubed tomato, diced spring beans, diced cabbage, carrot sliced into rings, potatoes cut into small pieces and sweet pepper cut into strips.
- 6 Add a pinch of black pepper and a dash of Vegeta, and toss to combine with beef cooked with bouillon (the beef does not need to be fully done).
- 7 Add a pinch of ground red seasoning pepper, top with a little boiling water to cover the vegetables, and stir well.
- 8 Put the casserole in the oven preheated to 200 °C and bake for about 50 minutes.