When shallow-frying chicken breasts, heat the oil to warm but not too hot. The chicken will not stick to the pan.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (600 grams)
- 1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG Chicken
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Serve with:
- 600 g shredded Chinese cabbage
- 80 g onion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 chili pepper
- handful of fresh cilantro
- ground black pepper
Vegeta NO MSG Chicken
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 50 min
- 1 Clean, rinse and pat-dry the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Vegeta No MSG Chicken and one teaspoon of chili flakes and rub the seasoning into the chicken. Transfer to a cutting board and cover with cling film. Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts through the film until slightly flattened. Allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- 2 Finely shred Chinese cabbage and slice onion into rings, and transfer both into a large bowl.
- 3 In another, smaller bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar and lemon juice. Pour over the Chinese cabbage and onion. Add one finely chopped chili pepper, a handful of chopped cilantro, a little salt and ground black pepper to taste, and toss well.
- 4 Heat three spoons of oil in a large skillet, add marinated chicken and fry over medium heat until golden and cooked through.
- 5 Arrange the fried chicken breasts on a bed of shredded Chinese cabbage and serve.