Just before the fish is fried, deglaze the skillet with a little bit of white wine for a nicer flavour.
- 8 sea bream fillets (about 150 grams)
- 1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG Fish
- 50 ml olive oil
- 10 green olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 500 ml half-and-half or single cream
- 1tsp dried parsley
Vegeta NO MSG Fish
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 50 min
- 1 Sprinkle sea bream fillets with Vegeta No MSG Fish and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- 2 Heat olive oil in a large skillet, add the sea bream skin down and fry for about 5 minutes.
- 3 Add sliced olives and capers and continue frying for another minute.
- 4 Add single cream or half-and-half and bring to boil.
- 5 Carefully turn the sea bream fillets over. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can add a little water to thin down the sauce if necessary. Continue to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the sea bream fillets to serving plates, add some boiled potato, sprinkle with dried parsley and serve.