You can substitute cider for white wine to baste the chicken.
- 1,2 kg potatoes
- 1 whole chicken breasts, skin on (500 grams)
- 1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG Chicken
- 3 tbsp (50 grams) butter
- 50 ml white wine
- 40 ml olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 red chili pepper
- Dozen fresh sage leaves
Vegeta NO MSG Chicken
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 6 Persons 85 min
- 1 Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges. Add salt to a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes and drain in a colander. Rub the chicken breasts with Vegeta No MSG Chicken on all sides and place in a baking pan, skin up.
- 2 Arrange cooked potatoes around the chicken. Melt the butter and pour over the chicken; pour white wine and olive oil over the potatoes.
- 3 Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme, one chili pepper finely chopped and a dozen sage leaves, and bake in a moderately hot oven at 400 F/200 °C/gas mark 6 for about 50 to 60 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and rest the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes.
- 4 Slice the chicken breasts and serve with baked potatoes.