You can also strain the spaghetti (without rinsing them completely), mix them into the sauce and stir for a few more minutes.
- 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g of onion
- 1 Podravka tomato puree (500 g)
- 2 Eva Tuna fillets in vegetable oil (2X115 g)
- 50 g black olives
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta Mediterranean
- 1 teaspooon of sugar
- 100 ml white wine
- 350 g Podravka Spaghetti
- Grated sheep's cheese or Parmesan
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 4 Persons 15 min
- 1 Fry chopped onion in a pan on the lightly heated oil, then add tomato puree. When boiling, add sugar and Vegeta Mediterranean. Pour in the wine and let it simmer gently.
- 2 Add strained tuna, olives and capers, and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 3 Cook the spaghetti in a large amount of boiling, slightly salted water, then rinse them. Pour the prepared sauce over the spaghetti, sprinkle with grated sheep's cheese, decorate with basil leaves and serve.