The Vegeta stock will make the dish juicier and even more delicious. Pound the steaks over plastic wrap.
- 600 g veal cutlets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 40 g bread crumbs
- 100 g tomatoes
- 160 g carrots
- 200 g onions
- 200 ml white wine
- 80 g chopped parsley
- 600 ml water
- 1-2 slices prosciutto (50 g)
- 100 ml cooking cream
- 2 teaspoons Vegeta
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 4 Persons 60 min
- 1 Lightly salt the thinly cut veal cutlets, pound them and cut on one side on several places.
- 2 Sprinkle side of the cutlet with bread crumbs.
- 3 Fry grated onions, carrot, finely chopped tomatoes on oil in a frying pan and add white wine.
- 4 Sautee briefly.
- 5 Add the cutlets, and add stock prepared in this way: add 2 teaspoons Vegeta to 600 ml boiling water and cook shortly.
- 6 After the stock, add the chopped prosciutto.
- 7 Near the end of cooking, add a little cooking cream and sprinkle with chopped parsley.