Use a large shallow casserole dish or Dutch oven and shake vigorously from time to time rather than stir. If you prefer a thick stew, mash some of the potatoes with a fork.
- 1 kg filet of cod (or other fish as desired)
- 600 g potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 150 g onions
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Podravka plain flour
- 1 tbsp Vegeta
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Simple 6 Persons 60 min
- 1 Cut the fish into pieces, sprinkle with the juice of one lemon and 1 spoon of Vegeta. Marinate the fish for 10 minutes before coating each piece with flour.
- 2 In a skillet, heat olive oil and fry the marinated fish for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- 3 Fry chopped onion in the remaining olive oil, add diced potatoes, season with a pinch of salt, and top with water to cover the potatoes. Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes or until done.
- 4 Add the fried fish and minced garlic on top of the potatoes. Add a little bit of water if necessary and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- 5 Shortly before the fish and potatoes are done, add the wine and chopped parsley.