If you like it hot, feel free to stir in 1-2 chopped hot peppers or chilli peppers.
- 750 g young potatoes (smaller)
- 8 smaller chicken legs (ca. 800 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 onion (100g)
- 200 g fresh red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 ml Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 can Chopped Tomato (400 g)
- 60 g black olives
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 120 g feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Vegeta
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 4 Persons 70 min
- 1 Peel the potatoes, put them in water seasoned with salt to cook. When the water begins to boil, let them cook for 5 minutes, then drain them.
- 2 Place the chicken legs in a large dish, sprinkle with red pepper and stir well.
- 3 Add onion and red pepper cut into slices, potatoes, crushed garlic, dress with olive oil, sprinkle with Vegeta and stir well all together.
- 4 Put them into the baking dish of appropriate size and place in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C.
- 5 Bake for 30 minutes, then remove them from the oven, top them with chopped tomato, add black olives and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- 6 Sprinkle the baked chicken legs with feta cheese, chopped oregano and serve.