If you don’t like fresh spinach, boil it for half a minute, drain and then mix with the beans.
- 4 large sea bass fillets (4x250 g) or any other white fish
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 180 g tomato
- 2 tsp capers
- 60 g black olives
- ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegeta No MSG Fish
- 200 g spinach
- 1 can of white beans (400 g)
- 25 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml Aceto balsamico (white)
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 4 Persons 25 min
- 1 Wash the fish and dry with a paper towel. Put baking paper on a baking tin (40x30 cm) and place the fish fillets in it (skin side down). Cover them with olive oil and sprinkle with a tablespoon of Vegeta No MSG Fish. Wash the tomatoes and remove the seeds, wash the capers and wash and de-pit the olives.
- 2 Finely chop the tomatoes, capers and black olives or simply put them in a blender. Evenly distribute the mixture over the fillets. Put in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- 3 While the fish is in the oven, wash the spinach, remove the stalks and finely chop. Add washed white beans, olive oil, aceto balsamico and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 Slightly stir and serve with the baked fish.