You can cut the fillets into slices before frying to prepare them more quickly.
- 600 g chicken fillet (4x150 g)
- 120 g onion
- 200 g red paprika
- 150 g aubergine
- 1 Can of sliced tomato (400 g)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp sugar
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegeta
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 4 Persons 35 min
- 1 Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heated pan and fry both sides of the salted chicken fillets until golden-brown.
- 2 Remove the fillets and set aside, put the rest of the oil, finely chopped onions and paprika in the same pan.
- 3 Fry for 2 minutes to soften the onions and paprika, then add the finely chopped garlic and the sliced aubergine. Fry for another minute, then add sliced tomatoes, pepper, a tablespoon of Vegeta and simmer for two minutes.
- 4 Put the tomatoes in a casserole dish (cca 20x20 cm). Put the chicken fillets on top and slightly press them into the tomatoes. Sprinkle with ricotta cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C. Serve warm with toasted bread or flatbread.