If the sauce has a mildly bitter taste, add some sugar.
- 500 g minced meat (veal and pork)
- 2 teaspoons Vegeta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 ml tomato puree
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 400 g penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 6 Persons 40 min
- 1 Cook the pasta in water seasoned with salt, cool it under cold running water and drain.
- 2 Add Vegeta and ½ teaspoon salt to the meat and mix well all ingredients. Shape the mixture into medium sized balls.
- 3 Put olive oil in large well heated skillet, add the prepared meatballs and fry them for ca. 5 minutes or until becoming nice golden colour.
- 4 While baking the meatballs do not turn them by hand, just shake the pan.
- 5 Add tomato puree, white wine, ½ teaspoon salt and bring it to boil then cook for about 6-7 minutes on a medium-high heat.
- 6 Add chopped parsley, boiled pasta, stir well all together and serve.