Instead of tomatoes you may add Chopped tomato Podravka.
- 4 chicken fillets (ca. 600 g)
- 2 fresh red peppers (300 g)
- 2 zucchini (300 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 g black olives
- 4 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Vegeta Natur
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 4 tomatoes (500 g)
- 80 g mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 Potato Puree (100 g
- 400 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml milk
- 20 g butter
Preparation For this recipe you only need imagination!
Medium complexity 4 Persons 50 min
- 1 Cut the pepper into sticks, cut the zucchini in half then cut them into sticks.
- 2 Place the vegetables in a baking pan, add garlic cut into thin slices, pour in olive oil and stir well.
- 3 Roast them in a pre-heated oven at 210 °C for 15 minutes.
- 4 Take the vegetables out, sprinkle with Vegeta Natur, season with sugar, salt, pepper and mix well.
- 5 Top the vegetables with olives and sliced tomato and return to oven and roast for another 20-25 minutes.
- 6 In the meantime season the fillets with salt and pepper then fry in a grill pan until golden.
- 7 Add mascarpone to the roasted veggies and stir it to melt to obtain the sauce.
- 8 Sprinkle the vegetables with parsley and serve on a bed of potato puree.